Auli is a picturesque destination with the best time to camp in the summers; they are known to be very pleasant and almost always turn out to be a happy relief for people trying to escape the scorching heat, the best months to visit would be from July to October with temperatures fluctuating around fifteen degrees , the months of September and October aren’t ideal for visits as most camping locations will be closed due to the rains there, November is an unusually somber month, the period from December to March will have heavy snowfall and is, therefore, the perfect time for skiing.
1. Auli adventure camps
This camp will provide a host of activities to make sure that the trip is filled with memories, the camp is situated near mountain Rover resort and provides a range of activities like trekking, night treks, and rock climbing, the camps here are known to be very comfortable with hot and cold water supply and have a daily bonfire, this place like an old glass of wine isn’t the most comfortable of places but surely is action and romance-filled.
2. Chardham Camps Joshimath
Offering one of the best campsites in the region, the Chardham camps are located in Joshimath. On one hand you’ll surely enjoy an enthralling experience here, while on the other being close to nature will calm as well as rejuvenate your senses. The camp tents have all basic amenities and luxury options are also available with attached bathrooms providing both cold and hot water as per requirement. Other facilities here include a travel desk, doctor on call, parking and multi-cuisine dining. You can also explore the nearby place with guides who will escort you.
3. Himalayan Eco-Lodge and Camps
The panorama is so beautiful that one would fall in love with the spectacular scenery. The rooms have all the basic amenities provided inside them with attached bathroom and a balcony or verandah, where you can spend time, gazing at the nature and indulging in secret conversations with it.
Tips for camping in Auli
- You should always carry things like a Sleeping Bag, a pot, pan, dishes, utensils, and fire-starting materials.
- A utility knife and length of rope so that you don’t face any problem.
- Always carry plenty of water carry gallon sizes for water packs for cooking and cleaning
- Carry energy rich, easily prepared foods and snacks
- A tight-closing cooler to store your food items.
- Hand sanitizer and soap is a must to stay away from germs.
- All you can do activities like fishing poles and hiking equipment
- Must carry emergency medicines